Sunday, June 8, 2008

Silas has a joke for you

Q: How do you eat an elephant?
A: One bite at a time!
I told you he was advanced...already telling jokes!

I just had some of the best, solid sleep I've had in a long time...fully clothed in what I wore today, on the plastic-y government couch, in the middle of family activities.

So, I wanted to give you a little something on my way to my plastic-y government bed...you are very welcome. It's my pleasure to share this boy with you!

And there is a travel group from our agency on their way to ET, as I type. Four of the five have bloggies, so enjoy!

Schaetz

3 comments:

Susan said...

Elephant says, "Ouch, Silas bit me! Ouch, Silas! That really hurt!" (With an English accent!) (You have seen Charlie on You Tube, right?)

LOL at myself! Susan

Susan & Randy said...

Jill that is really funny! Reminds me of the corny joke, "Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7, 8, 9"

shawn and tisha said...

Silas looks so cute in that basket. :)
Tisha