Where has the time gone? Our precious boy is 7 months old today. That seems so much older than 6 months.
His monkey shoes are almost too small.
I asked Silas what he would like to say to commemorate his seven month mark.
He said,"Put me to bed, Mom." Just not in so many words.
Silas, at 7 months you are:
- Rolling over from back to front. In fact you won't stay on your back. You roll to your tummy and babble and drool up a storm.
- Blowing raspberries...this happened today and you were proud.
- Laughing your head off. When you are on your tummy and I say, "da da da da da", you think it's really hilarious and you laugh and laugh. Usually we sit on the couch after your afternoon nap and bottle and just laugh with each other.
- Putting everything in your mouth. Where are those teeth?
- Eating lots of yummy things like green beans, sweet peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, apples/peaches and oatmeal. For a minute there we were afraid you would turn into a carrot.
- Sleeping so much better. You usually wake yourself up about an hour into your nap, but a quick pacifier re-insert and you're back to dream land. Most nights you sleep through the night and Mommy and Daddy really appreciate it.
- Taking your pacifier out of your mouth and putting it back in.
- Too cute for words.
- About to live on a third continent in your first seven months.
- A source of joy and delight!
We love you, sweet boy!