Tuesday, March 18, 2008

tagged

What's that, you ask? It's a blog game! Kristin tagged me...here are the rules:

You have to tag 5 people and you can't tag the person that tagged you. You leave them a comment on their blog letting them know you are tagging them and why. Also, direct them to your blog for instructions. It is also asked that you notify the tagger when you post your list so that they can enjoy reading the responses.

Here are 10 things about me:

1) I have ALWAYS wanted to be tagged...I'm honored.

2) Deep down, I really think I'm from the Mediterranean region, even though I had to go make sure I was spelling it correctly. I love the people, food, culture, etc. I'm probably half Greek, half Italian, but I look like I'm Irish/English. Work with me people.

3) When I'm tired, I can be really silly. Ask Marshall.

4) The missions trip to Ethiopia in June changed my life. Cannot wait to go back.

5) I didn't realize I could love a little boy in a picture SO much.

6) I'm really honored to be on the adoption journey....the Lord has taught me so much.

7) I say "Wow" a lot.

8) I want to be more generous.

9) It's hard to think about 10 whole things about myself. Here's one...I'm really not blonde...you didn't know that, did you?

10) I need to get my roots done....if you've seen me lately, you know that.

Shari, Candy, Kari, Bri, and Holly - you're it! (notice the nifty theme of all names ending in the "ee" sound.)

6 comments:

Rob & Bri said...

Oh, I will have to think on this. I don't think I know 5 people with a blog and of course I can't do you! This will be hard.

tisha said...

It's neat seeing everybody's 10 things! I agree with you, it's hard to think of 10 things to share about yourself. :)
Tisha

kristin said...

I NEED my roots done too!

Rob & Bri said...

Ok, Jill. I have my 10 things and 5 people. Thanks for tagging me!This was fun.

Paul and Holly West said...

Hi Jill, I just posted my 10 things! Thanks for the tag!
Holly

Kari said...

Oh, this is so much fun...i've never been tagged before. WOOz I will follow your lead & get tagging 5 friends.
You know how much I love ya, my awesome German friend :)
I'm going to post my 10 things on my blog today....go check it out.
Kari