What's that, you ask? It's a blog game! Kristin tagged me...here are the rules:
You have to tag 5 people and you can't tag the person that tagged you. You leave them a comment on their blog letting them know you are tagging them and why. Also, direct them to your blog for instructions. It is also asked that you notify the tagger when you post your list so that they can enjoy reading the responses.
Here are 10 things about me:
1) I have ALWAYS wanted to be tagged...I'm honored.
2) Deep down, I really think I'm from the Mediterranean region, even though I had to go make sure I was spelling it correctly. I love the people, food, culture, etc. I'm probably half Greek, half Italian, but I look like I'm Irish/English. Work with me people.
3) When I'm tired, I can be really silly. Ask Marshall.
4) The missions trip to Ethiopia in June changed my life. Cannot wait to go back.
5) I didn't realize I could love a little boy in a picture SO much.
6) I'm really honored to be on the adoption journey....the Lord has taught me so much.
7) I say "Wow" a lot.
8) I want to be more generous.
9) It's hard to think about 10 whole things about myself. Here's one...I'm really not blonde...you didn't know that, did you?
10) I need to get my roots done....if you've seen me lately, you know that.
Shari, Candy, Kari, Bri, and Holly - you're it! (notice the nifty theme of all names ending in the "ee" sound.)