Saturday, November 28, 2009

silas turns 2


Silas sort of insisted on posing in lots of "before" pictures. We asked his guests to bring non-perishables to donate to the local food care center.

the grandparents

James, Austin, Matthew and Matthew's friend

Carrie & Katy


Leslie & Katy

Bailey Beth

Silas hearts pizza.

Since he turned 2, I let him drink a juice box. He really couldn't have cared less about everything else after that.
It was such a beautiful day, the boys (we have lots of boys in this family) got to play outside.



Grandy & PawPaw

Bevin was a great helper.


We had a great time with a Sesame St theme. Couldn't have done it without my mom and Katy. It does take a village!


Thank You, Lord for our precious 2 year old son. I couldn't love him more if I tried.

1 comment:

Apryl said...

How did I miss these posts?! Happy Birthday to Silas!! I can't believe our little guys are two...big enough for pizza and juice boxes (but not big enough for the potty).
many hugs from all of us (except you know who, he'll give a nice warm handshake),
apryl