Friday, November 30, 2007

ten weeks waiting....

We have completed 10 weeks of waiting now. It doesn't feel like there is an end in sight. Not trying to be negative (those that know me know that I'm usually quite positive), but I think we'll be waiting a while. I'm trying to be ok with that. Don't have much of a choice, do I? :)

Speaking of the number 10.....we need ten more teeshirts to complete our order! So, Christmas shopping anyone? You can order to the right of the screen and let me know the specifics of your order through email.

The fifteen shirts already ordered (and those that ordered them) would appreciate the company. :) And we always appreciate the support and are excited over the awareness of adoption and Ethiopia they will bring.

1 comment:

HeatherRene said...

Hang in there Jill and CH C. I'm still checking in on you and thinking about you and praying for your boys to be home soon. Love~Heather B