Monday, August 20, 2007

3 months

Three months of waiting for that "one more piece of paper." You've all heard us say that over and over again.

I've emailed the Consulate multiple times to try to figure out where the I171-H is. They said it was mailed on 6 August. That was 3 weeks ago today. Now I can't get anyone to respond to my e-mails. Frustrating.

If you sense a little discouragement in my voice, you're right. But I'm holding on and trusting that this is all part of God's plan for us and our boys.

Hopefully, soon I'll be able to tell you that that "one more piece of paper" came in the mail and we are mailing out our dossier. Please continue to pray for us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will pray for you. I understand this must be so hard. Hope you are enjoying summer in Europe.
Lenka