Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Sisters are Going to Ethiopia!

Last summer, my sister came to visit me while Marshall was on his business trip. We had a ball....went to Paris, Normandy, Amsterdam and as much of Germany as possible, in between. Well, this summer we are at it again....but we are changing continents and reasons......

We are going to ETHIOPIA on a MISSION TRIP!!!!!

I can hardly wait and am trying to hold myself back from packing my suitcase....NOW!

We are going with a sister ministry of our adoption agency. The trip will be about 16 days, start to finish.

Please pray for us as we prepare spiritually, physically, financially and mentally for this awesome opportunity. I'm so thankful that God is allowing this time for us to serve Him, minister to orphans and connect with the country that our baby will come from. All I can say is WOW!

No comments: