Saturday, October 3, 2009

step stool, booster, pumpkins, oh my!

All interest in the potty has been lost since we got the step stool. This is where I find him often... See the lonely frog potty in the corner?

I'm not the only one with a growing belly.

We got some punkins' for the porch. Fall is glorious. Where is that glorious Fall weather?!


Sassy britches has been over his high chair for about a year now. Yesterday he climbed up in a regular chair to eat his dinner and ate 2 pieces of pizza. First thing this morning, we ran to Target and got him a booster. He didn't eat a bite tonight. What in the world?

Baby brother is active. Last night I was laying in bed wondering to myself when I would feel his movement on the outside of my belly and not just on the inside. I placed my hand on my belly and like he knew what I was thinking, he kicked the mess out of me. And then did a back flip.
It was a sweet, intimate moment. Then I had to get up to go to the bathroom for the 15th time since I'd gotten into bed. You think I'm kidding.
I better run before my battery runs out. Ya'll be good!!



2 comments:

OurFamily said...

Oh how sweet! He wants a tummy like mommy's!

ethiHOPEia said...

Ah!!!! Somehow I missed this AWESOME news. Congratulations Jill!

Blessings,
Hilary