- He is very vocal when the pacifier is out....definitely finding his voice.
- He sticks his tongue out to the side...it helps him think.
- He is scooting around on the floor, turns all the way around, rocks on his belly and rocks on his hands and knees. Uh oh! I think he's given up on rolling from tummy to back because he's found another way to be mobile.
- Still drooling like crazy. Where are those teeth?
- Silas is a champion traveler. Personally, I wouldn't have gotten back into the carseat on Day 2, but he did....over and over and over again.
- He loves music to include his tone deaf momma.
- Sleeps through the night, even through all of this transition minus a few nights.
- Is drinking close to 8 oz at a time now and loves to eat his baby food more than drink a bottle.
Oh Silas, we love you like crazy!