Sunday, October 28, 2007

treasu(RED) & ado(RED)

Our boys are truly treasured and adored, that's for sure. They are treasured and adored by Jesus and Mom and Dad! And lots of others too.

Thanks to another family, I got the heads up that Gap had some of their Product RED clothing on sale. Half of profits of each Product RED product go to helping women and children affected by AIDS in Africa. A concept after my own heart.

So I ordered a few things....hard because we don't what size our little guys will be just yet. Let's just say if you invite me to your baby shower, your baby might be getting a RED product. ;)

Several companies have joined in like, Gap, Converse, Hallmark and Apple.

Go here to find out more:


I say if you're gonna shop, shop RED!


2 comments:

Steve Bezner said...

Very cool stuff here. I really like the RED line of products and the cause they help fight.

the Steiger's said...

I did some shopping as well. I went to Gap store at our mall. I can not wait to see my little girl in it. Well I can not wait to hold her in my arms. We are still waiting for a court date.
Lenka