Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Waiting....

Well, here we are. It's out of our hands for now. (We do realize that none of this is really in our control.) Our homestudy is being finished up. It will be sent to the home study agency in the States. They will notarize it and then send it to the state to be certified along with an agency agreement form that our adoption agency requires. Those two items will be sent back to us and we'll send the whole dossier to America World. We are SO close and it's SO exciting.

The Lord is awesome and He really spoke to us today. This weekend I attended a conference for PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel). There was a bookstore set up and I was thrilled....that is one thing I miss about the States. Just sitting in the floor of a Christian bookstore, touching, smelling and reading all of the books! Anyhoo, I just had to buy Noah a book. I came across the children's version of My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers called Jesus Wants All of Me.

Well, just a little while ago, Marshall and I were talking about our time line, wondering when everything would come together. I saw the book on the coffee table and opened it up to today's devotion. The title is Patience and it says, "I can wait. God is faithful. He will do what He says He will do!" Though it tarries, wait for it. Habakkuk 2:3

We hear You Lord! Patience is hard, but we hear You! :) Only You will get us through this. And Mr. Noah Coen will be worth the wait.

No comments: