Thursday, June 7, 2007

Countdown to Ethiopia

I can't believe the mission trip is almost here. There is a lot to accomplish before heading for the airport in 9 days, but I'm up for it. My goal is to wrap up loose ends through this weekend, pack my bags, and then rest in the Lord and get geared up to go.

We just had a conference call with the group. What a great group this is. The only person in the group I have ever laid eyes on is my sister, but these women do not feel like strangers at all. We have the same heart, mind and focus. To say that I'm excited about this opportunity would be a HUGE understatement!

On the adoption front, we are still waiting for that piece of paper. We'll be ready when it gets here.

Time for bed.....love you all!

1 comment:

Heather and Stephen said...

JILL! God Bless you and your mission! Thinking about and praying for you and the group!
hugs~heather